Once again the political games being played in Washington DC caused a volatile week for stocks. Fortunately, the week finished with most benchmarks moving slightly higher, except for the Nasdaq which finished the week lower.
- Investor Update – March 13, 2020
- End-Of-Year Money Moves For 2019
- A Tale of Two Markets – Stock Market Commentary for Spring 2019
- When To Apply For Social Security Benefits
- Famous Estate Planning Blunders
- Sprin 2019 – Key Planning & Investment Deadlines
- 2018 Stock Market Review and a Look at 2019
- Is This The Last Great Buying Opportunity In The Current Bull Market?
- Stock Market Commentary [Economy, What’s Working & What’s Not, Thoughts on the Stock Market] August 2018
- Stock Market Volatility: Market Commentary April 10, 2018
Want Commentary Right in Your Inbox?
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Bear Market Benchmarks Bond Index Bull Market Charts commentary Commodity Index Community Involvement Continuing Education EAFE Education Election Family Financial Analysts fishing Growth Investing Kern Kern Campbell Learning Lee Clark Market Market Commentary Market Insight Market Trend Marshall Culp NASDAQ North Carolina Performance Politics President REIT S&P 500 Sector Performance Sectors Social Security Stock Market Stock Market History Trends Trump Volatility Washington DC Week in Review YMCA Y Princesses